ASCM (APICS) is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
Terms and Conditions for courses
- Public trainings/courses/classes
All public trainings are announced on our website in section “Trainings and Exams calendar” and have a topic, date(s), city, country, instructor, course content, price, and deadlines for registration and payment. Information about the trainings is also sent from Symix ASCM Premier Channel Partner’s email firstname.lastname@example.org to those who are subscribed. If there is a mismatch between the email information and the website information about any course, the correct one is on the website.
- To learn more about the trainings, you can reach us and receive an answer during our working hours in the following ways: by email (email@example.com), by phone (+359 2 931 19 08 & +359 2 479 00 46) or through the live chat in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The rest of the details about each training – g. specific location of the room and program – is sent to all registered and paid participants.
You can register for a training by filling a registration form: either in Excel (.xls(x) format) or on the web (web registration form). When you enter the webpage of a course, you will see on the left or on the bottom (if you are on mobile) a blue button with green background and text saying “Register now”. If you click it, you will open the web registration form. To register more than one person at once, click “Bulk registration form” after clicking “Register now”. To fill in a form and Excel, send it from the button below “Register now” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting the web registration form expect an automatic confirmation on your email in several minutes with the next steps listed below. If you do not receive such an email, please check your Spam folder. After submitting the Excel registration form, we will contact you with confirmation and further details about the payment within our working time.
- If you have any issues or questions regarding the registration process, you can contact us through the mediums mentioned above.
Payments are made through a bank transfer, after our company (Symix Bulgaria EOOD) issues a proforma or invoice. Payments need to be made until the specific deadline for payment (specified on the webpage of all courses) and needs to match the exact amount stated in the proforma/invoice, or otherwise we will not confirm your registration. For early bird registration (with discount) there is a different payment deadline from the standard registration, and both are stated on the course webpages and registration forms.
- After we receive the amount from the proforma/invoice, we will send a detailed training agenda and location of the training.
- Cancelation Policy of denial of registration made for course or exam
A customer who has registered and paid for education is entitled to withdraw from education by sending written notice to the Symix Bulgaria. In the event of such refusal before the early bird registration deadline, Symix Bulgaria will recover 100% of the amount transferred to us. If the customer cancels the education after the early bird registration deadline,, Symix Bulgaria will not recover the amount transferred. If less than 7 participants are registered Symix reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. In such case customer is entitled to receive the full amount back or to participate on the rescheduled date.
In unexpected or emergency cases and after informing us, you can replace a participant who has already paid and has their registration confirmed, with another person.
A customer who has registered and paid for exam can reschedule or cancel under conditions and policies contained in the most recent APICS (ASCM) Exam Handbook.
- Travelers (business trip documents)
Travelers (business trip documents) can be stamped and signed on the training location by our company or by the hotel where the training is being held.
- Training materials
Symix provides the training materials for all classes and they are included in the price of the course.
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Symix provides a lunch and two coffee breaks for each day of the training and they are included in the price of the course. If you have specific food preferences or allergies, please notify us in advance.