APICS is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
The "Critical Chain Project Management" workshop aims to familiarize participants with critical chain project management concepts. It enables them to judge the applicability of such concepts to their world by providing them with fundamental practical examples to apply and benefit from.
Available Courses and Exams
Currently there are no available courses For additional information or requests for Inhouse course, please contact us
- Problems and Opportunities
- Single Project Management
- Multiple Project Management
- Practical Application of Critical Chain
Who should attend:
- Managers who want their Project Teams to perform at a higher level
- Management Teams who want to drive improvement
- Project Teams who have been challenged to improve business processes
Benefits for your organization from attending this course:
- Higher return and quicker improvements in multiple areas
- Greater return on investment
- More control of change and its impacts
- Improve profitability through higher level of competitiveness in more aspects of your Business Plan
Course format: Multimedia presentation on the topic, combined with a diverse set of practical examples from the lecturer's practice and different companies. Discussion on the topics and individual cases from participants, as well as practical exercises.
Length: one or two days.
How we offer the course: The course is offered both in a public format (everyone can attend) and as an inhouse course. The content can be customized to suit your company's needs.
Certificate: Symix APICS Premier Channel Partner issues a certificate for completion of the course.
Type: Non-certification course. Students do not take an exam for APICS certification.
Working language: English. Translation and translated materials can be delivered on demand.
Instructor: the training is led by an instructor, certified by APCIS.