APICS is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
The concept of Six Sigma is that appropriate measurement of the correct variables will lead you to an understanding of how those variables impact the quality of your process. Learning how a process must be documented, understanding the cause and effect relationships of aspects of the process and how the process can fail, gives a company the information they need to reduce the variability in their processes. As you reduce variability the quality of the product coming out of the process gets better for less cost.
Our Six Sigma courses:
- Six Sigma Overview
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Six Sigma Program for Professionals
- Process Maps, Cause and Effect and FMEA
- 5 Why’s
- 8D - Eight disciplines (Bulgarian language)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- (PFMEA - Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- (DFMEA - Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)