APICS is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
Sales and Operations Planning is one of the most powerful processes that top management must implement to ensure the entire organization has one common plan and direction. Through Sales and Operations Planning, the management of a company sets the course of business, the rate of operation and the financial requirements as a collective body. This ensures that all o the resources of the business are aligned with common priorities and goals. Join us for this interactive workshop to learn the Sales and Operations planning Process.
Key subjects for the workshop:
- The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Process
- Benefits of the S&OP Process
- How the process works
- Who should be involved in the S&OP process
- Preparing for the S&OP meeting
- Demand Management
- Understanding the Volume and Variety impact on business
- Inputs to the S&OP process
- Outputs from the S&OP process
- Operational strategies
- Differences between “Make to Stock” and “Make to Order” Production Planning
- Resource Planning
- Measuring the S&OP process
- S&OP as the ongoing management tool
Get a detailed brochure about the course:
Available Courses and Exams
Sales and Operations Planning, Sofia, Bulgaria (20 November 2020) 20 November 2020 | Sofia, Bulgaria
Benefits to your company for attending this course:
- Higher service levels with lower investment
- Better integration between the major functions in your company
- Improved customer and vendor communication and service
- You will be able to make improvements at once
Who should attend:
- Managers which want their business to perform at a higher level
- Management Teams which want to drive improvement
- Project Teams which have been challenged to improve the planning process
Course format: Multimedia presentation on the topic, combined with a diverse set of practical examples from the lecturer's practice and different companies. Discussion on the topics and individual cases from participants, as well as practical exercises.
Length: one or two days.
How we offer the course: The course is offered both in a public format (everyone can attend) and as an inhouse course. The content can be customized to suit your company's needs.
Certificate: Symix APICS Premier Channel Partner issues a certificate for completion of the course.
Type: Non-certification course. Students do not take an exam for APICS certification.
Working language: English. Translation and translated materials can be delivered on demand.
Instructor: the training is led by an instructor, certified by APCIS.