APICS is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
Inventory is becoming more important to manage properly every day. Companies need to have adequate inventory levels to satisfy customers but not so much as to consume all your money. Attend this interactive workshop and learn how to order, control and manage inventory better.
During this focused, one-day workshop, you will learn formulae for ordering, techniques for stocking and distribution as well as ways to measure your inventory investment to manage this asset and maximize profitability. You will learn various inventory techniques and important information control points for your businessJoin us to learn about it!
Available Courses and Exams
Inventory Management, Sofia, Bulgaria (9 March 2020) 9 March 2020 | Sofia, Bulgaria
- Inventory objectives
- Types and functions of inventory
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Storage and location techniques
- Ordering rules and calculations – reorder point, periodic review, EOQ, MRP
- Safety stock calculation
- Physical Inventory techniques
- Cycle Counting Techniques
- In-process control techniques
- Responsibility and accountability for inventory accuracy
- Distribution requirements Planning
- Measures for Inventory management
Get a detailed brochure about the course:
Who should attend:
- Professionals in warehousing, supply chain, logistics, production, planning, manufacturing, ERP consultants and managers
- Companies seeking to reduce their costs for inventory and maximize profitability
Benefits for your company from attending this course:
- You will become acquaintaned with the best practices for inventory management from APICS Body of Knowledge
- Optimization of inventory with new techniques for planning and managing it
- Reduced Spoilage and Obsolescence
- Better use of your biggest asset
- Better planning of future replenishments
- Increased Profitability
- Improved and more consistent business processes
- Improved KPIs such as customer service
Course format: Multimedia presentation on the topic, combined with a diverse set of practical examples from the lecturer's practice and different companies. Discussion on the topics and individual cases from participants, as well as practical exercises.
Length: one or two days.
How we offer the course: The course is offered both in a public format (everyone can attend) and as an inhouse course. The content can be customized to suit your company's needs.
Certificate: Symix APICS Premier Channel Partner issues a certificate for completion of the course.
Type: Non-certification course. Students do not take an exam for APICS certification.
Working language: English. Translation and translated materials can be delivered on demand.
Instructor: the training is led by an instructor, certified by APCIS.