ASCM (APICS) is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
This two-day course will help you develop your purchasing and negotiations skills. Thanks to the theory and practical exercises in the course, your understanding of negotiation strategy, partnerships, tactics, positional power etc. will improve and you will be able to make even better deals.
Available Courses and Exams
Currently there are no available courses For additional information or requests for Inhouse course, please contact us
- Purchasing Goals
- “Spend Analysis”
- Supply Strategy Matrix
- Strategy Selection
- Supplier Selection
- Positional power
- Telephone negotiations
- Practice negotiations
- Cost and Value Analysis
Get a detailed brochure about the course:
Who should attend:
- High-level managers
- Managers of sales departments
- Marketing and communications experts
- Professionals in logistics and planning
- Sales people
- Everyone interested in making the purchasing process better and negotiating successfully
Benefits for your company from attending this course:
- It will make you a better negotiator
- It will increase your knowledge in Purchasing
- It will help you understand the negotiating process better
- It will help you understand how you are inclined to negotiate
- It will decrease the likehood of people taking advantage of you
Course format: Multimedia presentation on the topic, combined with a diverse set of practical examples from the lecturer's practice and different companies. Discussion on the topics and individual cases from participants, as well as practical exercises.
Length: one or two days.
How we offer the course: The course is offered both in a public format (everyone can attend) and as an inhouse course. The content can be customized to suit your company's needs.
Certificate: Symix APICS Premier Channel Partner issues a certificate for completion of the course.
Type: Non-certification course. Students do not take an exam for APICS certification.
Working language: English. Translation and translated materials can be delivered on demand.
Instructor: the training is led by an instructor, certified by APCIS.