The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations.
10 February - 15 March 2022
APICS CPIM Part 1 (BSCM), Certification Review Class, ONLINE TRAINING (10 February - 15 March 2022)
The new and improved Basics of Supply Chain Management course is now the Part 1 of the APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) program the best curriculum worldwide for professional training and certification in the fields of Operations Management including production, purchasing, logistics, and inventory management.
Developed by APICS – The Association for Operations Management the Basics of Supply Chain Management workshop provides basic definitions and concepts for planning and controlling the flow of materials into, through, and out of an organization.
Passing the CPIM Part 1 exam (subject of additional cost) you will get an internationally recognized (BASICS) certificate from APICS. Passing the CPIM Part 2 exam you will become CPIM certified. Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company.
Dates, format and schedule:
Eight (8) sessions (24 hours): on 10, 15 and 17 February and 1, 3, 8, 10 and 15 March 2022 - 3-hour session from 15:00-18:00 (EET) and 14:00-17:00 CET
Method of Delivery: Virtual Classroom
During the sessions, you will see the instructor share his screen and show the course presentation while he talks. You will be able to ask questions, solve cases, and interact with the other people. You need to have a good Internet connection and a microphone.
Major Session Topics
Module 1: Supply Chain Overview
Module 2: Fundamentals of Demand Management
Module 3: Plan Supply
Module 4: Executing the Supply Plan
Module 5: Inventory Management
Module 6: Continuous Improvement and Quality Management and Technologies
Who should attend:
- Professionals in supply chain, logistics, production, planning, ERP consultants, employees that are new to the supply chain looking to build and/or improve the knowledge for the supply chain
- Companies seeking to improve their knowledge in the operations management;
- Organizations that have implemented or plan to implement ERP systems;
- Individuals or organizations who plan to take the APICS CPIM (Certified in Planning and Inventory Management) certification
All participants will get:
- Certificate for completion of the workshop APICS CPIM Part 1 - Basics of Supply Chain Management.
- The new APICS CPIM Part 1 Learning System that consists of:
- Reading Materials (digital version via an embedded e-reader or downloaded for study offline. Printed books are subjects of additional shipping cost. To quote please provide your shipping address).
- Progress check questions to ensure you are retaining what you learn.
- Pretest to determine your current knowledge and identify areas for improvement. ̥
- SmartStudy plan using your Pretest results to identify your most challenging topics and estimate study time.
- Section Quizzes to test knowledge retention and receive immediate feedback.
- Real-life scenarios in a Case Study designed to help reinforce key concepts. ̥
- Study Flashcards to reinforce your memory of key terms, concepts, and definitions. ̥
- Review Reports to track your results and progress.
- Posttest with content drawn from the APICS CPIM ECM.
- Practice Exams that are weighted and timed to mirror the computer-based CPIM exams to gain experience and confidence. ̥
- Resource center to access additional information about the certification exam, study tools, and test-taking tips. Resource Center
- Downloadable complimentary copy of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual and access certification information, exam study tools, printable flashcards, program updates, and more.
Working Language: English
Price for course (includes course and CPIM Part 1 Learning system**):
- Save 100 Euro with Early bird registration, paid until 10/01/2022 - 1079 Euro +VAT
- Regular registration – 1179 Euro +VAT after 10/01/2022.
- Registration and payment deadline - 01/28/2022
Price for exam:
Exam Bundle (Exam and Free Retake*) for APICS Member – 480 Euro +VAT
Exam Bundle (Exam, APICS Membership and Free Retake*) – 640 Euro +VAT
Membership 190 Euro
Candidates will ONLY qualify for Retake when they schedule and take their first exam within 90 days of purchasing their valid Authorization to Test and fail the exam
ASCM (APICS) is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.