The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations.
18 - 21 November 2019
APICS CPIM Part 1 (18-21 November 2019) Sofia, Bulgaria
The new and improved Basics of Supply Chain Management course is now the Part 1 of the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program the best curriculum worldwide for professional training and certification in the fields of Operations Management including production, purchasing, logistics, and inventory management.
Developed by APICS – The Association for Operations Management the Basics of Supply Chain Management workshop provides basic definitions and concepts for planning and controlling the flow of materials into, through, and out of an organization.
Passing the CPIM Part 1 exam (subject of additional cost) you will get an internationally recognized (BASICS) certificate from APICS. Passing the CPIM Part 2 exam you will become CPIM certified. Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company.
Major Session Topics
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Demand Management
- Master Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Management and Production Activity Control
- Inventory Fundamentals
- Inventory Management
- Execution and control
- Physical Distribution
- Continuous Improvement
- Final Exam and Course Debrief
Who should attend:
- Professionals in supply chain, logistics, production, planning, ERP consultants, employees that are new to the supply chain looking to build and/or improve the knowledge for the supply chain
- Companies seeking to improve their knowledge in the operations management;
- Organizations that have implemented or plan to implement ERP systems;
- Individuals or organizations who plan to take the APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) certification
Get a detailed brochure for the course!
Save 100 EURO with Early bird registration fee (paid before 28th of September 2019) – 1199 ЕURO + VAT
Regular Registration paid after 28th of September 2019 – 1299 EURO + VAT
Registration and payment deadline – 6th of November 2019
Exam Bundle (Exam and Free Retake*) for APICS Member – 442 Euro +VAT
Exam Bundle (Exam, APICS Membership and Free Retake*) – 607 Euro +VAT
Candidates will ONLY qualify for Retake when they schedule and take their first exam within 90 days of purchasing their valid Authorization to Test and fail the exam
APICS is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.