The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations.
20 - 29 July 2023
APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Part 2, Budapest, Hungary (20 July - 29 July 2023)
APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Part 2 Certification Review Class, July 20-22 and July 27-29, Budapest, Hungary
The reconfigured APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management Program offer streamlined path to become CPIM certified and to gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company. This course will build up upon what you learned in the APICS CPIM Part 1 course and will help you get APICS CPIM-certified!
Developed by APICS – The Association for Operations Management, the CPIM Part 2 course is the second part of the best curriculum worldwide for professional training and certification in the fields of Operations Management including production, purchasing, logistics, and inventory management.
CPIM Part 2 topics include Strategic Management of Resources, Master Planning of Resources, Detailed Scheduling and Planning and Execution and Control of Operations modules to deliver a comprehensive supply chain training for internal operations.
Dates, format and schedule:
6 days: 20-22nd of July and 27-29th of July each day from 9:00 to 17:30.
Minimum Number of Participants 8/Maximum Number of Participants 20
Method of Delivery: Instructor Led Classroom training Face to Face
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Major Session Topics
Module 1: Strategy
Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
Module 3: Demand
Module 4: Supply
Module 5: Inventory
Module 6: Detailed Schedules
Module 7: Distribution
Module 8: Quality, Continuous Improvement, and Technology
Who should attend:
- Professionals in supply chain, logistics, production, planning, ERP consultants, employees that are new to the supply chain looking to build and/or improve the knowledge for the supply chain
- Companies seeking to improve their knowledge in the operations management;
- Organizations that have implemented or plan to implement ERP systems;
- Individuals or organizations who plan to take the APICS CPIM (Certified in Planning and Inventory Management) certification
All participants will get:
- Certificate for completion of the workshop APICS CPIM Part 2
- The new APICS CPIM Part 2 Learning System that consist of:
- Reading Materials (printed books and online via an embedded e-reader or downloaded for study offline).
- Progress check questions to ensure you are retaining what you learn.
- Pretest to determine your current knowledge and identify areas for improvement. ̥
- SmartStudy plan using your Pretest results to identify your most challenging topics and estimate study time.
- Section Quizzes to test knowledge retention and receive immediate feedback.
- Real-life scenarios in a Case Study designed to help reinforce key concepts. ̥
- Study Flashcards to reinforce your memory of key terms, concepts, and definitions.
- Review Reports to track your results and progress.
- Posttest with content drawn from the APICS CPIM ECM.
- Practice Exams that are weighted and timed to mirror the computer-based CPIM exams to gain experience and confidence.
- Resource center to access additional information about the certification exam, study tools, and test-taking tips. Resource Center
- Downloadable complimentary copy of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual and access certification information, exam study tools, printable flashcards, program updates, and more.
Working Language: English
Price for course:
- Save 150 Euro with Early bird registration, paid until 14th of April 2023 - 2160 Euro +VAT
- Regular registration – 2310 Euro +VAT after 14th of April 2023
- Registration and payment deadline – 25th of April 2023
- The price includes all training materials* and does not include the Exam price
*Printed books of CPIM Part 2 Learning system are subject to additional cost. For the quote of the shipment cost a delivery address including the postcode, contact name and phone number are required.
Price for exam:
- Exam Bundle (Exam and Free Retake*) for ASCM (APICS) Member – 520 Euro +VAT
- Exam Bundle (Exam, APICS Membership and Free Retake*) – 720 Euro +VAT
Candidates will ONLY qualify for Retake when they schedule and take their first exam within 180 days of purchasing their valid Authorization to Test and fail the exam
FOR GROUP REGISTRATIONS AND DISCOUNTS CONTACT INFO@SYMIX.BG
20 - 29 July 2023
ASCM (APICS) is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.