The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations.
17 - 26 July 2023
APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) 8.0, Bucharest, Romania (17 July - 26 July 2023)
APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) 8.0 Certification Review Class, Bucharest July 17-19 and July 24-26
The reconfigured APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management Program offer streamlined path to become CPIM certified and to gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company. This course will help you get APICS CPIM-certified!
Developed by Association for Supply Chain Management (former APICS), the CPIM 8.0 certification is one of the best curriculum worldwide for professional training and certification in the fields of Operations Management including production, purchasing, logistics, and inventory management.
Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
The CPIM seminar provides participants with the understanding to plan, implement, monitor, evaluate and improve production and inventory management in in-plant processes by increasing efficiency, maximizing return on investment in the technology used and aligning all activities. This addresses all internal and external challenges and opportunities.
Dates, format and schedule:
6 days: 17-19th of July and 24-26th of July each day from 9:00 to 17:30.
Minimum Number of Participants 8/Maximum Number of Participants 20
Method of Delivery: Instructor Led Classroom training Face to Face
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Major Session Topics
Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
- Section 1-A: Supply Chains, the Environment, and Strategy
- Section 1-B: Strategic Scope and Objectives
- Section 1-C: Developing and Managing Organizational Strategy
- Section 1-D: Functional and Operational Strategies
- Section 1-E: Production Environments, Types, and Layouts
- Section 1-F: Performance Monitoring and KPIs
- Section 1-G: Risk Management
- Section 1-H: Capital Equipment and Facilities
- Section 1-I: Sustainability Strategies
Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Section 2-A: S&OP Purpose and Process
- Section 2-B: Aggregate Demand and Supply Plans
- Section 2-C: Reconciling S&OP Plans
Module 3: Demand
- Section 3-A: Demand Management
- Section 3-B: Sources of Demand/Forecasting
- Section 3-C: Forecast Performance
Module 4: Supply
- Section 4-A: Creating and Validating the Master Schedule
- Section 4-B: Using and Maintaining the Master Schedule
- Section 4-C: Material Requirements Planning
- Section 4-D: CRP and Scheduling
- Section 4-E: Suppliers and Purchasing
- Section 4-F: Changes and Product Life Cycle Management
Module 5: Detailed Schedules
- Section 5-A: Planning Detailed Schedules
- Section 5-B: Scheduling and PAC Methods
- Section 5-C: Creating Production and Service Schedules
- Section 5-D: Managing Detailed Schedules and Scheduling Materials
Module 6: Inventory
- Section 6-A: Inventory Planning
- Section 6-B: Inventory and Product Costs, Value, and Metrics
- Section 6-C: Itemized Inventory Management
- Section 6-D: Inventory Control
Module 7: Distribution
- Section 7-A: Planning Distribution
- Section 7-B: Replenishment and Order Management
- Section 7-C: Waste Hierarchy and Reverse Logistics
Module 8: Quality, Technology, and Continuous Improvement
- Section 8-A: Quality
- Section 8-B: Technology
- Section 8-C: Continuous Improvement
Who should attend:
- Professionals in supply chain, logistics, production, planning, ERP consultants, employees that are new to the supply chain looking to build and/or improve the knowledge for the supply chain
- Companies seeking to improve their knowledge in the operations management;
- Organizations that have implemented or plan to implement ERP systems;
- Individuals or organizations who plan to take the APICS CPIM (Certified in Planning and Inventory Management) certification
All participants will get:
- Certificate for completion of the workshop ASCM CPIM 8.0
- The new ASCM 8.0 Learning System that consist of:
- Reading Materials (printed books and online via an embedded e-reader or downloaded for study offline).
- Progress check questions to ensure you are retaining what you learn.
- Pretest to determine your current knowledge and identify areas for improvement. ̥
- SmartStudy plan using your Pretest results to identify your most challenging topics and estimate study time.
- Section Quizzes to test knowledge retention and receive immediate feedback.
- Real-life scenarios in a Case Study designed to help reinforce key concepts. ̥
- Study Flashcards to reinforce your memory of key terms, concepts, and definitions.
- Review Reports to track your results and progress.
- Posttest with content drawn from the APICS CPIM ECM.
- Practice Exams that are weighted and timed to mirror the computer-based CPIM exams to gain experience and confidence.
- Resource center to access additional information about the certification exam, study tools, and test-taking tips. Resource Center
- Downloadable complimentary copy of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual and access certification information, exam study tools, printable flashcards, program updates, and more.
Price for course:
- Save 250 Eurowith Early bird registration, paid until 22th of May 2023 - 2900 Euro +VAT
- Regular registration – 3150 Euro +VAT after 22th of May 2023
- Registration and payment deadline – 15th of June 2023
- The price includes all training materials* and does not include the Exam price
*Printed books of CPIM 8.0 Learning system are subject to additional cost. For the quote of the shipment cost a delivery address including the postcode, contact name and phone number are required.
Price for exam:
- Exam Bundle (Exam and Free Retake*) for ASCM (APICS) Member – 1050 Euro +VAT
- Exam Bundle (Exam, APICS Membership and Free Retake*) – 1250 Euro +VAT
Candidates will ONLY qualify for Retake when they schedule and take their first exam within 180 days of purchasing their valid Authorization to Test and fail the exam
FOR GROUP REGISTRATIONS AND DISCOUNTS CONTACT INFO@SYMIX.BG
ASCM (APICS) is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.