ASCM (APICS) is the world's leading association for supply chain management, providing education and certification programs.
Self-Study for ASCM CSCP exam – Promotional pricing for APICS CSCP Learning System 2023 Edition
Self-study option for ASCM CSCP exam is Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. It means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule.
For limited period of time we offer ASCM CSCP Learning System at promotional Price of 950 EUR plus VAT when applicable. Compare with ASCM regular price of $1 395 for members with Certification upgrade and $1 900 for non-members.
Promotion is valid by 31st of August 2023 and ASCM membership is not required.
Contact us for details for ordering and payment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Printed books are subject of additional cost (shipping address is required for quote).
CSCP Learning System Details:
Studying with the CSCP Learning System increases your chances of passing the exam. On average, we recommend 100 hours of study time.The CSCP Learning System is a comprehensive exam prep program, providing print and digital materials, interactive activities, and downloadable content so you can study anywhere. The platform includes:
- A personalized study experience that prioritizes content based on knowledge gaps and follows your progress through quiz scores and activities.
- Microlearning that enables you to focus on smaller content segments, making more efficient use of time and ensuring you have a clear understanding of each topic.
- Expanded learning modalities, including flashcards, quizzes and videos to help bring to life key concepts.
- Convenience through a mobile-first design and access to learnings via any mobile device, tablet or computer – 24/7.
The APICS CSCP Learning System is a comprehensive training solution that organizes over 150 references into one education program. Developed by subject-matter experts and updated annually, it combines reading materials with interactive web-based study tools to help individuals and companies strategically streamline global supply chain management.
- Reading materials – online embedded e-reader, and e-Download included.
- Online tools and learning activities.
- Student Slide Books – printed books & online.
- Quizzes and tests with immediate feedback and answer rationales.
- Practice exams mirror CSCP certification exam.
- More than 1200 online test questions.
- Online Resource Center.
- Non-transferrable access to web-based study tools for one year after purchase date.
- Includes complimentary download of the APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual through the Resource Center.
Three easy-to-understand modules with more than 1,100 pages of content covering the entire APICS CSCP body of knowledge available in either print or digital format.
The APICS CSCP Learning System reflects the most current APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual and has been updated for 2017 with new Learning Activities and Practice Exam questions. The CSCP is made up of the following three domains:
- APICS Supply Chain Design
- APICS Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- APICS Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Pretest to determine initial strengths and weaknesses to create a custom study plan.
- SmartStudy Tool to develop a study plan based on pretest results.
- Chapter-specific quizzes with immediate feedback, answer rationales, and reference to relevant sections for each module.
- Learning Activities present real-life scenarios in a case study format.
- Online progress reports revealing what is completed to date and scores.
- Posttest to determine progress and readiness for the exam.
- Two timed practice exams simulating the interface of the actual CSCP exam, one using retired APICS CSCP.\ exam questions and the other with newly-written exam-like questions.
- Flashcards to test knowledge of relevant terms and definitions.
- Practice test bank of more than 1,200 multiple-choice questions.
- An online glossary for quick reference to terms.
- Access to the Resource Center, including a complimentary download of the current CSCP Exam Content Manual, additional study resources and test-taking tips.
- Mobile access to study tools and resources.
The CSCP Learning System is broken down into 8 modules:
Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
- Section A: Introduction to Supply Chains
- Section B: Demand Analysis and Patterns
- Section C: Demand Management
- Section D: Forecasting
- Section E: Supply and Demand Alignment
Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
- Section A: Supply Chain Design and Optimization
- Section B: End-to-End Connectivity and Visibility
- Section C: Supply Chain Metrics and Reports
Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
- Section A: Aligning Sourcing to Demand
- Section B: Category Strategy for Sourcing
- Section C: Product Design Influence
- Section D: Supplier Selection, Contracting, and Use
Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
- Section A: Planning Operations
- Section B: Capacity and Production Activity Control
- Section C: Inventory
- Section D: Performance and Continuous Improvement
Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Section A: Logistics and Distribution
- Section B: Distribution Services and Transportation Choices
- Section C: Trade Considerations
- Section D: Reverse Flow
Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
- Section A: Customer Relationships
- Section B: Supplier and Supply Chain Relationships
Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
- Section A: Risk Management and Supply Chain Risks
- Section B: Risk Analysis and Response
Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
- Section A: Optimizing Supply Chain Strategy and Tactics
- Section B: Sustainability
- Section C: Technology Trends